We value your personal data and privacy protection. This policy aims to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, treatment and share of the data you’re giving us as part of our e-commerce activity.
You can modify your cookies preferences anytime by going to the "Manage your preferences" section.
Welcome on the www.louisedamas.fr website whose headquarters are located at 177 rue du temple, 75003 Paris, and registered at the Paris RCS under the number 833 411 838.
To ensure the respect of your personal data, including the ones collected through cookies, we have a Data Protection Officer, that you can contact through:
Postal address: Louise Damas SASU - Délégué à la protection des données, 27 rue Bleue, 75009 Paris
The "personal data" refers to any information allowing to identify you either directly (such as your name/first name or email address), or indirectly (for example with a unique client number).
Moreover, we commit to only collect personal data that is relevant and appropriate to the purpose for which we treat your personal data.
a) Data that you give us directly
You can give us data:
- when you create an online account
- when you subscribe to our newsletter
- when you buy products on our website
Depending on what you give us, the aforementioned information can include:
- your identity: first name, family name, gender
- your date of birth: this one is useful to us to ensure that no minor under 16 proceeds to a purchase. We remind you that we don’t collect, directly or indirectly, personal data from people under 16, without prejudice of any local law setting a different minimum age.
We ask you to not give us any personal data from people who don’t meet this criterion.
- your contact details (your postal address, email, telephone numbers)
- your personal status : your title
- your purchases and repairs: your purchases history, the order details, your bills, interaction with our customer service, intervention of our after-sales service…)
- other information that you can give by filling forms or by contacting us (including your comments or other communications that you send us during your orders).
- your payment data: we pay particular attention to the security questions concerning the payment on the Internet. Banking data is treated and stored only by our banking partner Stripe and are never in the Louise Damas company’s possession.
Only the following information are collected and kept by Stripe to ensure your authentication in case of reimbursement as long as a monitoring in case of fraud:
- the 4 last digits of the debit card used for the purchase,
- the expiration date,
- the issuer (bank),
- the imprint's code,
- the owner's name, her/his email along with her/his postal address
At each step, we inform you when your information is necessary to treat or answer your query, and this way supply products or services to you. If you don’t give us the essential information to your query’s completion, this can delay it or make it impossible.
Moreover, we do our best to ensure that personal data that we have are correct all the time. We encourage you to update your data in case changes would occur. We can also ask you to update your data.
b) Data collected indirectly
We can collect data when you use our website, especially your IP address or other browsing data, through cookies.
Some cookies are necessary to our website’s good functioning and others are used for analysis and performance purposes, helping us to supply more personalized services and a better experience. For more information on the cookies and to know how to modify your preferences, we invite you to read our page dedicated to the Cookies management.
Your personal data are treated by digital and manual means and are protected by appropriate safety measures. The Company implements administrative, technical and physical measures but also appropriate staff resources to protect the personal data in its possession against any loss, theft and any unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
We use personal data that we collect from you and about you to:
- supply services and features to you;
- allow you to receive customized offers;
- give you a customer assistance and answer your questions;
- conform to practical laws and legal obligations or answer to the public demands or government authorities’ demands;
- examine, analyse and improve our services;
- the data collected are kept during the time of the commercial relationship and beyond that, to which is added the duration of limitation period planned by the practical legislation after the end of service (right to be forgotten) ;
At the term of the limitation period, your personal data will be either erased, anonymised, or incorporated.
We don't sell your personal data to third parties (such as your name, address, email address, credit card information, or any other).
In the aim of offering you the best service possible, we share your data with the companies dealing with your order such as:
- the warehouses, the order packers, the delivery companies and our payment partner (Stripe)
- the professionals in charge of our website’s functioning (digital partners)
- Police authorities and fraud control helping us to prevent frauds
In accordance with the data protection practical right, you can ask for access, rectification, the deletion and the portability of your personal data at any time, or limit the treatment or be opposed to it. A summary of these rights is stated below:
- the right of access to your personal data that we have on you and the right to be informed about the way we use it.
- the right to ask us to rectify any mistake in your data or to complete it.
- the right to ask us to suppress your personal data, in some cases.
- the right to ask us to limit your personal data’s treatment, in some circumstances, for example if you contest the accuracy of some data.
- the right to be forgotten, it means the suppression, the anonymization or the incorporation of your personal data if your activity on our website is nonexistent for more than 36 months (3 years).
The treatment of your personal data is based on your consent, you can then ask at any time to remove it. If your consent is removed, this won’t affect the treatment of your personal data based on other bases, such as the execution of your orders and the preservation of your orders information in accordance with the practical law.
If you have questions regarding this information, feel free to contact us at the following address: email@example.com