The "personal data" refers to any information allowing to identify you either directly (such as your name/first name or email address), or indirectly (for example with a unique client number).
Moreover, we commit to only collect personal data that is relevant and appropriate to the purpose for which we treat your personal data.
a) Data that you give us directly
You can give us data:
- when you create an online account
- when you subscribe to our newsletter
- when you buy products on our website
Depending on what you give us, the aforementioned information can include:
- your identity: first name, family name, gender
- your date of birth: this one is useful to us to ensure that no minor under 16 proceeds to a purchase. We remind you that we don’t collect, directly or indirectly, personal data from people under 16, without prejudice of any local law setting a different minimum age. We ask you to not give us any personal data from people who don’t meet this criterion.
- your contact details (your postal address, email, telephone numbers)
- your personal status : your title
- your purchases and repairs: your purchases history, the order details, your bills, interaction with our customer service, intervention of our after-sales service…)
- other information that you can give by filling forms or by contacting us (including your comments or other communications that you send us during your orders).
- your payment data: we pay particular attention to the security questions concerning the payment on the Internet. Banking data is treated and stored only by our banking partner Stripe and are never in the Louise Damas company’s possession. Only the following information are collected and kept by Stripe to ensure your authentication in case of reimbursement as long as a monitoring in case of fraud:
- the 4 last digits of the debit card used for the purchase,
- the expiration date,
- the issuer (bank),
- the imprint's code,
- the owner's name, her/his email along with her/his postal address
At each step, we inform you when your information is necessary to treat or answer your query, and this way supply products or services to you. If you don’t give us the essential information to your query’s completion, this can delay it or make it impossible.
Moreover, we do our best to ensure that personal data that we have are correct all the time. We encourage you to update your data in case changes would occur. We can also ask you to update your data.
b) Data collected indirectly
We can collect data when you use our website, especially your IP address or other browsing data, through cookies.
Some cookies are necessary to our website’s good functioning and others are used for analysis and performance purposes, helping us to supply more personalized services and a better experience. For more information on the cookies and to know how to modify your preferences, we invite you to read our page dedicated to the Cookies management.